Monday, October 18, 2004

Kerry/Edwards Social Security ERROR

The Kedwards’ representation of Bush’s position on Social Security sure gets me riled. They tout it will cost trillions, rob the seniors of their benefits, and require a huge increase in payroll taxes etc. This is blatantly false.

I quote the President from the third debate I believe that younger workers ought to be allowed to take some of their own money and put it in a personal savings account, because I understand that they need to get better rates of return than the rates of return being given in the current Social Security trust.”

Yes this will require an increased commitment on my part to contribute to my own future. This gives me a stake in my own future. This is the whole point of Bush’s Ownership of America policy. The days are getting short let’s get out there and bring in the vote for George W. Bush

|